Clean air. Safe drinking water. Healthy soil. These attributes are crucial to the livelihood and long-term sustainability of communities, and that’s why international, federal, state, and local environmental regulations exist.
Environmental compliance varies from industry to industry, location to location, and rules and regulations are constantly evolving. Violations—at any level—can lead to penalties, fines, and lost productivity.
Leaving the complexities of compliance to a trusted industry leader such as RETTEW saves you time and worry. No matter what your operations from industrial to utilities, our knowledgeable environmental health and safety management experts help ensure your operations, facilities, and equipment meet and maintain the most current requirements, standards, and best practices.
RETTEW’s environmental compliance and management system professionals can mobilize to your site quickly following an incident or inspection, and we can also help you before that ever happens. We can develop strategies and processes, specific to your business, which allow you to maintain compliance, increase efficiency, improve environmental performance and minimize risk.
Our Environmental Compliance Specialties
- Consulting and On-site Support
- Environmental Compliance Audits
- Environmental Performance Engineering, Design, and Implementation
- Hazardous Materials Surveys
- Hydrostatic Discharge Permitting/Monitoring
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Implementation and Support
- SPCC/Emergency Response and Contingency Plans
- Solid, Residual, and Hazardous Waste Permitting and Compliance Reporting
- Stormwater, Water Use, and Air Permitting