2017 was a banner year for many firms, including RETTEW. But there are many companies that still have a lot to improve, particularly in the realm of safe work practices.
RETTEW focuses on safety intently – we even won an award for our internal safety program. But there are still ways for us to step up our game.
As we begin 2018, we’d like to share the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s list of most common citations.
Top 10 OSHA Citations in 2017
- Fall protection – 6,072 violations
- Hazard communication – 4,176 violations
- Scaffolding – 3,288 violations
- Respiratory protection – 3,097 violations
- Lockout/Tag out – 2,877 violations
- Ladders – 2,241 violations
- Powered industrial trucks – 2,162 violations
- Machine guarding – 1,933 violations
- Fall protection training – 1,523 violations
- Electrical wiring methods – 1,405 violations
Let’s make 2018 safer than ever before! For more details on RETTEW’s safety programs, click here!