Water is a necessity of life and critical to industrial processes, as well as to the oil and gas market. Facilities that properly manage, treat, and deliver water and wastewater, therefore, are crucial to our commercial success, to our communities, and to our personal well-being. As infrastructure ages and technology advances, many water resource facilities need to be retrofitted or renovated.
RETTEW has extensive experience in water resource planning, including water and wastewater treatment design. We provide facility design solutions to the private and public sector, from analysis and pilot-testing to designs for modifying existing facilities.
Our facility design team is committed to thinking big-picture, and it shows: We’re known for uncovering and understanding complex client needs. When clients come to us with specific infrastructure challenges, we listen intently before researching different solutions and presenting a recommendation to best fit their needs. RETTEW’s name is synonymous with completing well-designed water and wastewater resource projects on budget and ahead of schedule, thanks in part to a small percentage of change orders. We pride ourselves on saving our clients time and money by honoring and adhering to our agreed-upon project timeline.
Facility Design Specialties:
- Abandoned Mine Drainage (AMD) Studies and Remediation
- Act 537 Planning
- Alternative Waste Handling Permitting
- Engineer of Record
- Environmental Permitting and Compliance
- Hydraulic Modeling
- Industrial Water and Wastewater System Permitting, Design, and Compliance
- Infiltration and Inflow Analysis
- Nutrient Reduction
- Pipeline Route Design, Route Selection, and Right-of-Way Coordination
- Pretreatment Design andEvaluation
- Pump System Design
- Rate Studies and Tapping Fees
- Solid Waste Management
- Surface Water Intake Design
- Wastewater Collection, Conveyance, and Treatment
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Design
- Water Supply Treatment and Distribution System Design
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator Training