Because you value the safety of your employees and workplaces, RETTEW develops and implements safety programs to mitigate risk for both. Our team of certified safety professionals has more than 130 years of combined experience. For you, this means direct access to high-level specialists who have expertise in work location and job site dangers for a wide client base, including private industry, contractors, municipalities and other consultants.
With more than 70 workplace safety courses in our repertoire, we can provide ongoing training to keep your employees up to date on essential safety certifications. We design these courses to meet your most stringent contractual and regulatory safety requirements. RETTEW takes seriously the concerns you have for safety on and off the job site; our accredited training ensures that everything from your safety manuals to your industrial hygiene programs meet national-level standards—and that your employees and workplaces are fundamentally safe.
Check out our monthly newsletter, Safety Net, here.
For a full list of trainings or to request additional information, please complete our Safety Training Request Form.
Safety Consulting specialties include:
Workplace Safety Training
- National Safety Council Defensive Driver Training
- Fire Prevention and Protection
- HAZWOPER (8-, 24-, 40-Hour)
- OSHA 10- and 30-Hour General Industry
- OSHA 10- and 30-Hour Construction
- Confined Space Training
- First Aid and CPR Training
- Safety Program Development
- Lock-Out and Tag-Out
- Powered Industrial Truck
Drilling (Oil and Gas) Safety
- Natural Gas Drilling Safety
- Industrial Hygiene Services
- Environmental, Health, and Safety Manuals
- Industrial Hygiene
- Safety Audits
- Safety Oversight
- Safety Program Management
- Safety Inspection Services
- Workers Compensation Management