Our people are the reason RETTEW is respected, trusted, and known for our commitment to our clients and communities. They work smart. They work hard. They care.
A career at RETTEW enables you to take your professional or technical skills to the next level. We empower our employees to think differently, to expand their knowledge, to share ideas and insight, and to support one another.
RETTEW commits to being a model for diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI), where employee individuality is harnessed and integrated, advancement is unequivocally fair and just, and discrimination has been eliminated from all aspects of the business, so employees and clients can successfully work together in an atmosphere of mutual respect. We believe an inclusive work environment will not only lead to greater economic success in the long run, but will also bring about positive change in our culture and provide our employees with a sense of belonging and safety.
I learned a great deal from my superiors – not only the technical portion of my job, but also professional conduct and effective project management skills.
Working for a 100% employee-owned company provides added benefits such as an employee-centric culture, higher job growth, greater financial stability, and better wages and benefits. Through our ESOP, you can gain an ownership interest and share in the growth and success of the company.
- Competitive salaries
- Annual bonuses based on company performance
- Paid registration and certification exam fees
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid professional association dues
Career Development & Advancement
- Ongoing professional development
- Seminars and training courses
- Mentoring programs
- Quarterly and annual performance reviews
- Technical and management career paths
- Use of new, innovative technologies
Comprehensive Benefits Program
- 100% ESOP
- Health insurance
- Vision and dental insurance
- Life insurance and disability
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible work schedules
- Office and work-from-home options
- Vacation/paid time off
- Sick days
- Coworker recognition and reward programs
- Meaningful work assignments
- Employee-led committees and teams
Commitment to DEI
- Shared work across regions and departments
- Cultural celebrations
- Open communication and transparency
- Forums for discussion of DEI
- Competitive salary, benefits, and amenities that are culturally sensitive and appeal to a diverse workforce
- Prioritize retention and development of a diverse workforce
- Actively and regularly measure employee satisfaction in a way that promotes candor and fairness
- If your talents and skill sets match one of our open positions, consider applying to be a part of our dynamic team.